Yummy Mushroom-Carrot Soup
Prep Time for healthy non creamy mushroom carrot soup: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 People
- Carrot: 1
- Button Mushrooms: 4
- White Onion: half or use 1 -2 strings of spring onion
- Celery: 1 – 2 sticks (optional)
- 4 cups of water for the soup broth
- Thyme, salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Dark Soy Sauce
- 4 cups of water
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Garlic Ginger Powder/Garlic Ginger Paste
Let’s make it:
- A spoon full of garlic nutralite butter/ simple nutralite butter in the wok.
- Let the butter melt and add chopped carrot and mushrooms, cook them for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add onion and celery, again cook for few minutes until they are soft.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it cook for 2 minutes, then add more water and keep stirring it for 2 more minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, chili flakes and thyme.
- Add a spoon of dark soy sauce.
- Add a spoon of apple cider vinegar, just bumps up the taste. Leave the soup on the stove for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander.
Keep healthy and send us your feedback.