Aglio Olio Peperoncino Spaghetti Pasta
Total Cooking time for aglio olio peperoncino spaghetti pasta: 30 mins
Level of Cooking: Easy
Taste: Mild Spicy
- Spaghetti Pasta
- Olive oil (or olio)
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Black Pepper
- Red Chilli (Peperoncino) flakes or whole chillis crushed
- 4-5 Garlic cloves (or aglio)
- Mushrooms (optional): julienned
- Onions (optional): julienned
- Parsley Flakes or italian seasoning
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil with salt in a pan.
- Add Spaghetti and cook for 9-10 mins or till just al-dante.
- Drain out all the water once the pasta is cooked. Keep aside and toss with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take a pan and put 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Do not heat the oil too much. Olive oil heats very quickly.
- Add thinly sliced garlic, mushrooms and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add red chilli flakes, salt (to taste), black pepper powder (to taste) and italian seasoning or parsley flakes.
- Add the spaghetti in the sauce.
- Toss the pasta and mix well.
- Add some grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve hot.