5 must things to do in Bhimtal !
Escape the rush of Nainital and enjoy 2 days holiday in BHIMTAL. Relax and sing along with the morning birds and according to your liking, you can moo along with the morning cattle.
- Take a boat ride, kayak is another choice to boat around the Bhimtal Lake.
- Eating a mountain corn is always good idea, you will find number of bhutta sellers and the milky corn is a relish. Each corn cost around Rs 20 – 30.
- Stay in a hotel, specially a place from where you can get a valley view. Our straight recommendation will be The Fern Hillside Resort, though the ride up the hotel is an off-roading experience. Something we can say but nobody else will talk about, as soon as you reach the climb point, call the hotel and ask them for their personal driver. Stay safe.
- If in Bhimtal, do not forget to try these two cafes
- We loved the paddle boating at the beautiful Naukuchiatal Lake, do not miss this and try to experience the morning bliss.
Enjoy and Travel Safe, looking out for your feedback and comments. Feel free to ask your queries.