Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 250 gms Arvi (Colocasia)
- Green Chilli – 2 – 4
- Coriander – Handful
- Gram flour – 1/4 bowl
- Pinch of Asafoetida (Heeng)
- 1/2 spoon Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 – 2 spoons of Coriander (Dhaniya) Powder
- 1 spoon of Carom (Ajwain) seeds
- Salt, Red Chilli Powder
- 1 spoon of Fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 spoon of Aamchoor powder
- Boil and peel 250 gms of Arvi, microwave them for 10 minutes till they become tender.
- Take a pan, put 3-4 spoons of Olive Oil or Mustard Oil.
- Heat the oil for 2 minutes, put in Carom seeds, fennel seeds and Asafoetida.
- Put in Coriander Powder and also add some Gram Flour, mix the added contents.
- Now add the turmeric and keep mixing the spices with the Gram flour.
- Time to add the Arvi, put over some salt and Red Chilli powder.
- Let’s give it a spike of taste by adding some chopped green chillies.
- Add the Aamchoor powder.
- Now add half a glass of water and cover the mixture with lid for around 5 minutes.
- Top it with chopped fresh Coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve with hot Chapatis, Poori or Parantha.
Enjoy and leave your comments, we love feedback.