Serving: 2 people
Time: 10 – 15 minutes max
- Crumbled Bread Slice – 4 pieces.
- Mustard seeds, Salt, Red Chilli Powder.
- Chopped onions – 1 or 2
- Chopped Tomatoes – 2
- Garlic and Ginger paste.
- Green Chili Chopped.
- Garam Masala or Kitchen King Powder, Dhaniya (coriander) powder.
How to make:
- Heat 2 spoon of oil in a wok.
- Put the mustard seeds in and wait till they start crackling, add and cook the garlic ginger paste for 2 minutes.
- Now add onions, as they turn golden, add the chopped tomatoes and green chilies.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add salt according to taste, red chili powder and garam masala or kitchen king powder as you like.
- Add a 2 big spoons of curd. Cook and cook really well (around 1- 2 minutes)
- Now add the bread pieces and cover them well with the masala.
- Garnish with coriander if you like it.
- Serve it to your loved ones.
We love feedback and please share your recipe for the dish. Lots of love.
You must be logged in to post a comment.