Enjoy a quick healthy morning or evening non fried Baked Palak Paneer Potato Cutlet (Navratri Special) snack this festive season.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 2 small/1 medium Potatoes: boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Sabudana (Tapioca): 1/2 cup, soaked overnight, drained.
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese): 100 gms, grated.
- Palak (Spinach): handful, washed properly, chopped.
- Dhaniya (Coriander leaves): 8-10 leaves, washed, chopped.
- 3-4 spoons Singhare ka atta (Water chestnut flour)/Kuttu ka atta (Buckwheat flour)
- 1 Green Chillis: chopped.
- Sendha Namak (Rock salt)
- Red chilli powder
- Amchoor powder (Mango powder)
To make Baked Palak Paneer Potato Cutlet (Navratri Special):
- Preheat oven at 210 degree celsius (410 degree fahrenheit)
- Mix boiled potatoes, soaked and drained sabudana, grated paneer, chopped spinach, dhaniya, green chillis and flour in a bowl.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and amchoor powder as per taste. Mix well.
- Form small balls from the dough and flatten to give shape of cutlets.
- Take a baking tray (non stick) and arrange the flattened dough on the tray,
- Put the tray in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or till brown. You will need to flip the cutlets after 15 minutes so that they get crisp and brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or yogurt dip.
You can make these cutlets on a regular day as well. You can use regular salt in place of rock salt and maida (whole wheat flour) or corn flour in place of singhare ka atta.